The Common Interface
- is a TAF/TAP TSI message exchange peer to peer application
- can be locally installed in customers’ datacentres
- can also be used to exchange other customer-specific messages.
The CI is an easy-to-install application that can be set up in the user’s premises. Many Microsoft Windows versions and Linux operating systems are supported. The set-up of the CI has multiple benefits:
- development of the product based on open-source software
- maximum compatibility both with existing and future legacy systems
- investments into old legacy systems are safeguarded.
The Common Interface also supports message exchange outside the scope of the TAF/TAP Regulations, if the conditions concerning the message structure are met. This can provide great added value, enabling the CI to be used for customer-specific business opportunities.