At its meeting on 31 May 2023, the RailNetEurope General Assembly elected the new RNE Managing Board, for a period of two years. Alfred Pitnik (ÖBB) joined the Board as a new member, and we would like to warmly welcome him in his new role as RNE Vice President in charge of Temporary Capacity Restrictions.
The RNE Managing Board now consists of the following members:
Paul Mazataud (SNCF Réseau)
RNE Vice Presidents
- Stefano Castro (RFI): Traffic Management and Train Performance Management
- Michel Geubelle (Infrabel): RNE IT
- Mirosław Kanclerz (PKP PLK): Network Statement & Corridor Information Document
- Guus de Mol (ProRail): Capacity Management and TTR
- Alfred Pitnik (ÖBB Infra): TCR (including Financing of TCRs)
- Péter Rónai (MÁV): Legal Matters
- Stephan Schenk (SBB Infra): TTR IT
- Oliver Sellnick (DB Netz): Corridor Management, CER Relations
- Linda Thulin (Trafikverket): Sales, Passenger Pilots, Language Programme, EIM Relations
We wish the newly elected Managing Board lots of success and are looking forward to continuing our joint work in the new set-up.