September 9, 2020
Old TIS going offline – 15 September 2020
Following the parallel operation of the old TIS and TIS 2020 over the past two months, we are happy to announce that TIS 2020 will soon be the only TIS version available, covering all functions, including
- Monitoring and Train Search
- SpaceTime and Connection Diagram
- Incident Management
You can find more information in this tutorial video: https://vimeo.com/405019851
- From 15 September 2020, you will only be able to access TIS through https://tis-prod.rne.eu/. Please update your bookmarks accordingly.
- Accounts created before 15 December 2019 have already been migrated to the new TIS and you can simply reset your password for the first login here https://tis-prod.rne.eu/request-password-recovery-token
- In case your account has not been migrated, you can self-register under https://tis-prod.rne.eu/registration. Once you have completed the registration procedure, the company admin will approve your account.
- If you already have access to the new TIS, there is no action required.
Until 15 September 2020 the two environments will be operating in parallel, in order to fully migrate all services and ensure a smooth transition between the systems.